Whether you are after a late morning velvet-capped cappuccino and traditional brioche, a classic afternoon tea, or a Vesper Martini cocktail in true Bond style, look no further than Hotel Danieli's own Bar Dandolo. Nestled amidst the marble columns of Hotel Danieli's 14th century Palazzo Dandolo, Bar Dandolo provides a charming setting with live piano music, where signature cocktails and classic drinks are served together with the specialties of the Barman Roberto Naccari.
The bar is the recipient of Gambero Rosso's "Bar d'Italia" award as one of Italy's Top 20 bars for the past sixteen years.
Moreover, it is three-time award recipient of the category "Bars of Italian Hotels" from 2011 to 2013.
Take a break from the sights and sounds of Venice and meet with friends mid-afternoon at Hotel Danieli in the glamorous salon setting of the Dandolo Palace. Our afternoon tea includes fresh pastries, scones, canapés, Venetian biscuits, and a selection of black, green and herbal teas.
Add a glass of bubbles for extra indulgence:
• Afternoon tea | 42€ per person.
• Champagne tea | 56€ per person including 1 glass of champagne.
Advance reservations recommended.
Phone: +39 041 5226480 | E-mail
Complimentary Wi-Fi is available for guests in Bar Dandolo.
Bar: 9.30 - 01.00
Pianist: every day from 7pm to 12.30am.
Afternoon Tea: from 3pm to 6pm
- Sunday brunch 12:30 PM - 3:00 PM
- Lunch 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Dinner 7:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- Dress Code Terrazza Danieli Restaurant Elegant, shorts & flip-flops not admitted
- Bar Terrazza Danieli May - September, daily from 3:00 PM - 06:30 PM
- Dress Code Bar Terrazza Danieli Casual